Tuesday, March 10, 2015

Moving

Hello everyone!

I have actually managed to get some small drawing! Not actual pages, sorry. But I'm thrilled to find myself doodling again. I feel more like myself doing that.

The reason I haven't worked on pages is simple. Has less to do with lack of motivation and more with the fact that I have too much going on.
I'm moving at the end of this month and instead of keeping all my art stuff out in the open I must pack them. So I made the decision to get back to comic making after the move when I can relax again :)

My doodling isn't completely out of the comic sphere. I have actually been drawing more pages to my script for TWOD. As I have mentioned somewhere, the script is old and has over 500 pages!

So, give me a bit of more time and I'm sure I'll be back ;)

1 comment: